martes, 23 de diciembre de 2008

Santa Stole My Girlfriend

Santa, you bitch
Didn’t get a damn thing from my Christmas list
All I got was this broken heart and that’s it.
Santa, you bitch
Oh, there’s only one thing that I truly wish
I wish my old girl would’ve never kissed Saint Nick
Would’ve never kissed Saint Nick

I saw them dancing under mistletoe
Thought it was nothing but I guess I didn’t know
(I guess I didn’t know)
That there was something going on with them
Santa, you player, I thought we were friends
Please come back home and leave that fat man alone


ay, amo esta canción. The Maine = ♥

bleh.. ayer terminé de rendir todo. por ahora pasé 5 materias, dejé dos para marzo y de química todavía no me dieron la nota. o:

así que por fin estoy de vacaciones y puedo salir y hacer lo que se me cante :)

2 comentarios:

Dante Julián dijo...

JA-JA-JA


the maine♥

Dante Julián dijo...

JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJ


tu firmaaaaaaaaaaaaa


y agus you´re so fine(8)