jueves, 29 de enero de 2009

Pretty Woman

Vivian: When I was a little girl, my mama used to lock me in the attic when I was bad, which was pretty often. And I would- I would pretend I was a princess... trapped in a tower by a wicked queen. And then suddenly this knight... on a white horse with these colors flying would come charging up and draw his sword. And I would wave. And he would climb up the tower and rescue me. But never in all the time... that I had this dream did the knight say to me, "Come on, baby, I'll put you up in a great condo."

[after meeting Vivian]
Elizabeth Stuckey: She's wonderful! Where ever did you find her?
Edward Lewis: 976-BABE.
Vivian: So, what's your name?

Edward Lewis: Edward.

Vivian: Really? That's my favorite name in the whole world.

Vivian: You're late.
Edward Lewis: You're stunning.
Vivian: You're forgiven.
Vivian: People put you down enough, you start to believe it.
Edward Lewis: I think you are a very bright, very special woman.
Vivian: The bad stuff is easier to believe. You ever notice that?
Edward Lewis: People's reactions to opera the first time they see it is very dramatic; they either love it or they hate it. If they love it, they will always love it. If they don't, they may learn to appreciate it, but it will never become part of their soul.



Vivian: I was in here yesterday, you wouldn't wait on me.
Shop assistant: Oh.
Vivian: You people work on commission, right?
Shop assistant: Yeah.
Vivian: Big mistake. Big. Huge. I have to go shopping now.

Edward Lewis: Impossible relationships. My special gift is impossible relationships.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.